About the Company:
The house of Stanes has a proud lineage that goes way back to 1861, with Sri Robert Stanes. The organisation was founded as a tea planting company and the coffee curing works. This marked the beginning of greater things to come, expansion of plantation holdings, diversification into fertilizer mixing (1890), automobiles (1940), … and many more growth areas.
The company has developed grass-roots level contacts, supported by a network of over 12,000 dealers with over 200 field sales and service personnel to effectively cater to the demands of the agriculturists.We, at T.Stanes & Co. Ltd., feel a strong sense of responsibility to safeguard our earth and the environment. Exactly why we are called – Friends of the Earth.
We are looking for Designers who are required to quickly assess complex problems and produce some best in – class designs for Print & Digital media (Online & Offline use) and also for User interface applications across platforms for desktop and mobile solutions (web&app). The person shall be responsible for creating a consistent brand experience through traditional graphic design, creating customized print advertising and making materials and front end development of our digital properties including websites, social media, and digital advertising..
Responsibilities and Duties
- Scope and plan user experience design activities for a campaign/project and track status and progress.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements to create intuitive user-centered design solutions.
- Generate designs in accordance with specifications, presentations and other documentation needed to communicate interactions, design direction and ideas.
- Design wireframes and front end development through CSS, HTML, HTML 5 and responsive design.
- Develop responsive UI/UX layouts for websites, microsites and email campaigns.
- Create custom advt, templates in HTML5 to digital display and remarketing campaigns and E-newsletters.
- Design for all marketing needs including advertising, promotions, events, direct mail, email, websites, microsites, etc.
- Perform design work including typesetting, layout, illustrations, proofing, photoshopping, print preparation, etc.
- Designs and builds all templates and assets for email, web and social media.
- Maintain brand consistency and standards in look, feel and execution of messaging.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors degree & a minimum of 2-4 years of hands-on design experience in a graphic design department or agency handling digital marketing.
- Exposure to tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (in design, illustrator, Photoshop), Corel Draw.
- Experience in rapid wireframing, creating digital art and prototyping (with a tool such as Adobe Creative cloud product suite, Sketch, UX Pin, etc)
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, HTML 5 and responsive design development.
- Must present a copy of a portfolio of work that demonstrates the interaction design experience.
- Must have a passion for technology innovation and aptitude in keeping up with the latest industry trends.
- Nice to have certification in UX and prior experience in designing the user interface for applications – Desktop and mobile devices (cross-platform and form factor)