Heptagon is a business technology consultancy. We help businesses succeed by building future-ready solutions, by collaborating with them through every step of the processes. We are a passionate group of business and technology experts who’ve built scalable and global technology solutions. Heptagon established in 2015, was recently backed by Quess Corp is now going through a high octane growth phase and expanding across global markets in it’s software consultancy and SAAS product business.
As a UX/UI designer, you will work with our design team and will play one of the key roles in creating new products. At this role, you will tackle complex problems and transform them into pixel-perfect and easy to work with designs. You will also participate in all stages of the design process from user research to building interactive prototypes.
- Work closely with business and technology teams.
- Develop and maintain design guidelines.
- Manage your own time, and work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Identify design problems, find and iterate on solutions and make a difference.
- Make our products better for our users, advocate for them, always seeking ways to improve and innovate
Desired Skills And Experience:
- At Least 2 +years of relevant work experience with the ability to demonstrate your achievements
- Strong work portfolio that demonstrates systematic and creative design thinking as well as a deep understanding of UI/UX best practices.
- Proficiency in UI Design, Interaction design, Experience Design and sensitivity towards typography, color, layout, and user experience.
- Full proficiency with prototyping and design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator and invision,uxpin etc
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.